Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
A Politics of Information Security Webcast
Earlier this year, a panel of Chief Security Officers from some of the nation’s highest profile companies met to talk about how to get and keep the CISO job. The response was tremendous – over 1,000 people have participated in the session. But that talk only scratched the surface – our team of panelists has much more information to share.
Join us for Part II of the discussion where we’ll dig into some of the questions that didn’t get answered in the initial discussion, and cover more ground on topics like working with senior management.
- How to Get the CISO Job
- How to deal with senior management
- Establishing governance frameworks to guide your activities
- Advice on balancing tactical vs. strategic efforts
- Positioning yourself as an enabler, not a blocker
- Staying ahead by meeting all important audit and regulatory requirements
- Craig Shumard, Principal, Shumard and Associates, LLC, retired CISO, Cigna
- Marcus Ranum,Chief Security Officer, Tenable Network Security
- Todd Bearman,Chief Information Security Officer, Towers Watson
- Vas Rajan,Chief Information Security Officer, ING Direct
- John Masserini, Chief Security Officer of Miami International Holdings and the Miami International Securities Exchange (MIAX)
Listen to the full podcast here:
Copyright © 2002-2022 John Masserini. All rights reserved.