Hey there! Thanks for visiting!
It seems that the page you were looking for has moved. Below are some of the most recent articles on the site that may be of help.
Don’t forget about the search bar at the top right as well.
- The Action That Shook An IndustryThe SEC has put the executives of SolarWinds, including the CFO and CISO on notice. How will this impact the future of the security industry?
- Technology Risk in the Private Equity WorldNew regulations and business drivers are forcing Private Equity firms to take a closer look at cybersecurity risk pre & post-acquisition.
- A CISOs Guide to ESGThe term ESG has become a common parlance in the corporate world. How can a CISO leverage ESG to further their program and be better corporate citizens?
- Cyber Resources For VeteransCareer and education resources for those on active duty or veterans who are looking to move into cybersecurity or S.T.E.M. careers.
- The Evolving Game Of Cyber InsuranceCyber insurance is increasingly difficult to obtain and more expensive than ever. A recent study identified the top 10 controls insurance carriers look for when determining coverage and cost. By leveraging specific areas of the NIST CSF, you can qualify for better coverage and effectively lower premiums.
- The Interrupt-driven Life of a CISOThe interrupt-driven life of a CISO and how stress impacts our thought process and the changes we make to how our minds work.
Copyright © 2002-2023 John Masserini. All rights reserved.