Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 26, 2021
Today’s articles include: New critical RCE in Solarwinds Orion, OpenSSL closes two high-severity vulns, MacOS malware surging, CISA identified two new webshells in compromised Exchange servers, and a new 5G flaw enables location tracking.
- New Code Execution Flaws In Solarwinds Orion Platform
- OpenSSL 1.1.1k Patches Two High-Severity Vulnerabilities
- CISA: New Webshells Observed in Post-Compromised Exchange Servers
- Report Finds Surge in Malware Aimed at MacOS
- 5 Things IT Should Ask Managed Security Providers
- Mamba Ransomware Leverages DiskCryptor for Encryption, FBI Warns
- New 5G Flaw Exposes Priority Networks to Location Tracking and Other Attacks
|Tool Of The Day|
|Retoolkit – Reverse Engineer’s Toolkit: This is a collection of tools you may like if you are interested in reverse engineering and/or malware analysis on x86 and x64 Windows systems.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.