Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 25, 2021
Today’s articles include: Identity fraud losses soar to $56 billion, Fixing App/SPI sec after the cloud push, What a Federal Data Privacy law would mean, Service Account best practices, and CopperStealer malware stealing user credentials.
- How CISOs Limit Downtime Without Impacting Security
- Identity Fraud Losses Soared to $56 Billion in 2020, Javelin Researchers Find
- Best Practices for Securing Service Accounts
- Prioritizing Application & API Security After the COVID Cloud Rush
- New CopperStealer Malware Targets Users To Steal Login Credentials
- Most Phishing Attacks Use Compromised Domains and Free Hosting
- What a Federal Data Privacy Law Would Mean for Consumers
- DDoS attacks and 5G: everything you need to know (Vendor whitepaper)
- BSides Huntsville 2021 – Andy Bryan’s ‘Threat Detection Across All Environments With SnowflakeData Security Lake’
|Tool Of The Day|
|Gitrecon – OSINT Tool To Get Information From A Github Profile: OSINT tool to get information from a github profile and find GitHub user’s email addresses leaked on commits.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.