Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 24, 2021
Today’s articles include: Women in Cybersecurity, A peek into the SilverFish espionage group, IT admin contractor who wiped out O365 accounts gets 2 years, PurpleFox malware targets SMBs and worms across windows, and the Cybercriminal supply chain.
- Researchers Dive into the Operations of SilverFish Cyber-Espionage Group
- When contractors attack: two years in jail for vengeful IT admin
- Cloud Security for Non-Human Serverless Identities
- Women in Cybersecurity: Why Diversity Matters
- BlackKingdom ransomware still exploiting insecure Exchange servers
- Purple Fox Malware Squirms Like a Worm on Windows, Targets SMBs
- 5 Cloud Security Must-Haves in 2021
- Disrupting the Cybercriminal Supply Chain
|Tool Of The Day|
|Kraker – Distributed Password Brute-Force System That Focused On Easy Use: Kraker is a distributed password brute-force system that allows you to run and manage the hashcat on different servers and workstations, focused on ease of use. There were two main goals during the design and development: to create the most simple tool for distributed hash cracking and make it fault-tolerant.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.