Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 23, 2021
Today’s articles include: The clock is ticking for NIST SP800-53 compliance, Understanding quantum’s threat to cryptography, Healthcare’s costly data breaches, O365 spoof targeting CEO’s, and Electric utilities under threat from GE’s vulns.
- Six Months Left For NIST SP800-53 Compliance
- Quantum computing’s threat to cryptography
- Health Care Cybersecurity: Costly Data Breaches, Ensuring PII Security and Beyond
- The Pillars of Future Cryptography
- 5 Threat Mitigation Strategies for Network Security
- Microsoft 365 Spoofing Campaign Targets CEOs and Decision Makers, Research Finds
- 6 Cloud Security Resources that You Should Be Using
- Critical Flaws Affecting GE’s Universal Relay Pose Threat to Electric Utilities
- Magecart Skimmer Attacks Sites Whilst Hiding Stolen Data In JPG Files
|Tool Of The Day|
|Godehashed – Tool That Uses The Dehashed.Com API To Search For Compromised Assets: A golang tool that uses the dehashed.com API to search for compromised assets. Results can then be compiled into a CSV for further analysis.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.