Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 22, 2021
Today’s articles include: Critical F5 BIG-IP flaw under active attack, APT group used 11 zero-days in recent campaign, US-CERT: Using CHIRP to detect post-breach activity, DDoS attacks get cheap, and Quantum-safe security.
- Critical F5 BIG-IP Flaw Now Under Active Attack
- Google: Sophisticated APT Group Burned 11 Zero-Days in Mass Spying Operation
- Using CHIRP to Detect Post-Compromise Threat Activity in On-Premises Environments
- Dirt Cheap DDoS for Hire, via D/TLS Amplification
- Office 365 Phishing Attack Targets Financial Execs
- Leveraging Managed Threat Hunting
- Executive’s Guide To Quantum Safe Security: Take these steps to make your enterprise quantum proof
- New Forrester Research says ‘Motivations & Indicators’ are Key to Mitigating Insider Threats (Vendor report)
|Tool Of The Day|
|Subcert – An Subdomain Enumeration Tool: Subcert is a subdomain enumeration tool, that finds all the valid subdomains from certificate transparency logs.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.