Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 19, 2021
Today’s articles include: BEC cost $1.8B in 2020, Security researcher hides ZIP files in Twitter PNG’s, TTPs for SolarWinds compromise, Is misinformation slowing down SASE adoption, Trojan xcode infects apple devs and the Fed gets serious about IoT security.
- Security Researcher Hides ZIP, MP3 Files Inside PNG Files on Twitter
- FBI: Business Email Compromise Cost $1.8B in 2020
- US-CERT: TTP Table for Detecting APT Activity Related to SolarWinds and Active Directory/M365 Compromise
- The Next-Gen Cyber Range: Bringing Incident Response Exercises to the Cloud
- Is Misinformation Slowing SASE Adoption?
- What CISOs Can Learn From Big Breaches: Focus on the Root Causes
- TrickBot Operators Now Use ‘Traffic Violations’ to Spear-Phish Unsuspecting Victims
- Trojanized Xcode Project Slips MacOS Malware to Apple Developers
- The US Government Finally Gets Serious About IoT Security
|Tool Of The Day|
|Lazy-RDP – Script For AutomRDPatic Scanning And Brute-Force: Script for automatic scanning of the address list for the presence of open 3389 ports, and then selecting the method and starting busting pair login / password.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.