Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 18, 2021
Today’s articles include: Microsoft releases a one-click Exchange fix, RDP attacks at record levels, Application Security maturity, Addressing Call Center fraud, CISA-FBI advisory on TrickBot, and A Requiem For The Password.
- Exchange Cyberattacks Escalate as Microsoft Rolls One-Click Fix
- CISA-FBI Joint Advisory on TrickBot Malware
- Patch Management in the Post-SolarWinds Era
- A New Paradigm in Data Security: Insider Risk Management
- RDP Attacks Persist Near Record Levels in 2021
- Achieving Application Security Maturity
- BSides Huntsville 2021 – Steven Kirby’s ‘Requiem For The Password’
- Combating Call Center Fraud in the Age of COVID
|Tool Of The Day|
|Turbo-Intruder – A Burp Suite Extension For Sending Large Numbers Of HTTP Requests: Turbo Intruder is a Burp Suite extension for sending large numbers of HTTP requests and analyzing the results. It’s intended to complement Burp Intruder by handling attacks that require exceptional speed, duration, or complexity.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.