Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 16, 2021
Today’s articles include: Fundamental cyberattack changes a year into COVID, Mystery around the Exchange 0-Days, Browser-based Spectre attack PoC code released, TrickBot fills in the hole left by Emotet, and Cybersecurity as an Ecosystem.
- Cyberattacks See Fundamental Changes, A Year into COVID-19
- Vexing Mystery Surrounds 0-Day Attacks On Exchange Servers
- Google Releases PoC Exploit for Browser-Based Spectre Attack
- TrickBot Takes Over, After Cops Kneecap Emotet
- BSides Huntsville 2021 – Joanna Burkey’s ‘Keynote – Cybersecurity As An Ecosystem’
- Microsoft Exchange Vulnerabilities – After Action Review and Outlook
- How to guard against Zerologon and possible analogs
- Ransomware: How to make sure backups are ready for a real attack
|Tool Of The Day|
|Metatool – Finding Metasploit & Cobalt Strike URLs: Find and decode Metasploit and Cobalt Strike URLs from pcap files.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.