Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 12, 2021
Today’s articles include: DearCry ransomware targets Exchange zero-days, New RedXOR malware targets Linux, Four new awareness trends, Recent breakthroughs in quantum networking, and How cloud entitlements have become the new perimeter.
- New’ DearCry’ Ransomware Targets Unpatched Exchange Clients as Microsoft Takes Down ‘ProxyLogon’ PoC
- Linux Systems Under Attack By New RedXOR Malware
- 5 Steps for Investigating Phishing Attacks
- Actionable Tips for Engaging the Board on Cybersecurity
- 4 Security Awareness Training Trends
- FIN8 Resurfaces with Revamped POS Backdoor Malware
- Breakthrough lays groundwork for future quantum networks
- Cloud Entitlements Are the New Security Perimeter: Wipro State of the Cybersecurity Report 2020
- Veracode Tackles Cybersecurity Skills Gap with Launch of The Hacker Games
|Tool Of The Day|
|Chameleon – Customizable Honeypots For Monitoring Network Traffic: Customizable honeypots for monitoring network traffic, bots activities and username\password credentials (DNS, HTTP Proxy, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, POP3, IMAP, STMP, RDP, VNC, SMB, SOCKS5, Redis, TELNET and Postgres and MySQL)|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.