Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 11, 2021
Today’s articles include: New Linux backdoor operated by a nation-state, At least 10 APT groups exploited Exchange zero-days, Critical F5 BIG-IP patch released, NIM-based spear phishing, and a Joint FBI-CISA advisory on the Exchange compromise.
- New Linux Backdoor RedXOR Likely Operated by Chinese Nation-State Actor
- Nim-Based Malware Loader Spreads Via Spear-Phishing Emails
- At least 10 APT hacking groups have exploited Exchange Server bugs, ESET warns
- FBI-CISA Joint Advisory on Compromise of Microsoft Exchange Server
- F5 Security Advisory for RCE Vulnerabilities in BIG-IP, BIG-IQ
- Malware Operator Employs New Trick to Upload its Dropper into Google Play
- Top 10 Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities of 2020
|Tool Of The Day|
|SharpRDP – PSExec without PSExec, PSRemoting without PowerShell: SharpRDP is a .NET console application that can be used to perform authenticated command execution against a remote target for the purposes of lateral movement.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.