Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 10, 2021
Today’s articles include:Patch Tuesday includes 89 CVE’s and 14 critical bugs, Secrets leaked in public repos by developers, is MFA a ‘Security Illusion’?, REvil ransomware embarrasses victims into paying, and what most get wrong about zero-trust (ZTNA).
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday Updates 89 CVEs and Fixes 14 Critical Bugs
- REvil ransomware’s calling, and it’s not good news
- Leaked Development Secrets a Major Issue for Repositories
- What Most Enterprises Get Wrong About ZTNA
- Is MFA a Security Illusion?
- What is NoSQL Injection Attack and How to Prevent It?
- Putting the Sec in DevSecOps
- Kinsing: The Malware with Two Faces
- Unpatched Flaws in Netgear Business Switches Expose Organizations to Attacks
- 10 Tips to Strengthen Your Insider Threat Program – Data, Intent and Context
|Tool Of The Day|
|PacketStrider – A Network Packet Forensics Tool For SSH: packetStrider for SSH is a packet forensics tool that aims to provide valuable insight into the nature of SSH traffic, shining a light into the corners of SSH network traffic where golden nuggets of information previously lay in the dark.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.