Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 9, 2021
Today’s articles include: A timeline of the mass Exchange hack, Webshells explained, Docker hub cryptojacking attack, Trying to make the DARPA Encryption project a reality, and Are we living in 1984?
- A Basic Timeline of the Exchange Mass-Hack
- Webshells explained in the aftermath of HAFNIUM attacks
- BSides Calgary 2020 – Shelly Giesbrecht’s ‘The Trouble With Ransomware’
- Aqua Security Details Docker Hub, Bitbucket Cryptojacking Attack
- GitHub Informs Users of ‘Potentially Serious’ Authentication Bug
- Intel, Microsoft Aim for Breakthrough in DARPA Encryption Project
- Social Engineering Attacks Hacking Humans Today
- We are living in 1984
|Tool Of The Day|
|Sub404 – A Python Tool To Check Subdomain Takeover Vulnerability: Sub 404 is a tool written in python which is used to check the possibility of subdomain takeover vulnerability and it is fast as it is Asynchronous. During the recon process, you might get a lot of subdomains(e.g more than 10k). It is not possible to test each manually or with traditional requests or urllib method as it is very slow. Using Sub 404 you can automate this task in a much faster way.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.