Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for March 5, 2021
Today’s articles include: COVID-19 Vaccine phishing attacks jump 26%, Microsoft/FireEye uncover new malware linked to SolarWinds breach, and Top Russian cybercrime forums hacked.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Spear-Phishing Attacks Jump 26 Percent
- BEC scammer infects own device, giving researchers a front-row seat to operations
- Microsoft, FireEye Unmask More Malware Linked to SolarWinds Attackers
- Three Top Russian Cybercrime Forums Hacked
- Scanning for Secrets in Source Code
- New RTM attacks detected
- Cybersecurity Trends and Emerging Threats in 2021
- BSides Calgary 2020 – Nathan Dolan’s ‘Powershell Threat Hunting Recipes’
|Tool Of The Day|
|SharpSphere – .NET Project For Attacking vCenter: SharpSphere gives red teamers the ability to easily interact with the guest operating systems of virtual machines managed by vCenter. It uses the vSphere Web Services API and exposes the following functions: Command & Control, Code Execution, File Upload, File Download, and List VMs. SharpSphere supports execution through Cobalt Strike’s execute-assembly.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.