Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes
Curated daily news for March 3, 2021
Today’s articles include: Four Exchange server zero-days under active attack, Ryuk new wormable features, Compromised website images avoid detection to deliver malware, BSides – How to build a SecOps program, and New breakthrough steps us closer to a Quantum internet.
- HAFNIUM targeting Exchange Servers with four 0-day exploits
- Attacker Expands Use of Malicious SEO Techniques to Distribute Malware
- ‘Clear and Present Danger’: Why Cybersecurity Risk Management Needs to Keep Evolving
- Ryuk Ransomware: Now with Worming Self-Propagation
- Why Cloud Security Risks Have Shifted to Identities and Entitlements
- A quantum internet is closer to reality, thanks to this switch
- Compromised Website Images Camouflage ObliqueRAT Malware
- BSides Calgary 2020 – Kyle Howson’s ‘How To Build A Security Operations Program’
- Should You Be Concerned About the Recently Leaked Spectre Exploits?
|Tool Of The Day|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.