Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for February 26, 2021
Today’s articles include: New cloud security guidelines for healthcare, Understanding your insider threats, How Bitcoin is enabling a botnet, Six critical cloud challenges, and Developing an effective Vulnerability Management program.
- ENISA Releases Guidelines for Cloud Security for Healthcare Services
- Bitcoin Blockchain Helps Botnet From Being Taken Down
- CVSS as a Framework, Not a Score
- Understand Your Staff: How Insiders Shape Defenses
- Cloud Data Protection: Six Critical Challenges To Tackle
- Setting Up an Effective Vulnerability Management Policy
- Attackers collaborate to exploit CVE-2021-21972 and CVE-2021-21973
- BSides Calgary 2020 – AJ Leece’s ‘Malware Analysis For Incident Response’
- Here’s How North Korean Hackers Stole Data From Isolated Network Segment
|Tool Of The Day|
|BlackMamba – C2/post-exploitation Framework: BlackMamba is a multi client C2/post exploitation framework with some spyware features. Powered by Python 3.8.6 and QT Framework. Some of BlackMamba features: Supports multiple client connections at the same time. Provides real-time communication and updates between the client and server and supports encrypted communications.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.