Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for February 19, 2021
Today’s articles include: Microsoft begins removing Flash with the latest update, WhatsApp says it will proceed with data sharing despite the backlash, Masslogger steals Outlook & Chrome credentials, How to reduce your networks attack surface, and AppSec fundamentals for every developer.
- Microsoft Starts Removing Flash From Windows Devices
- Three Application Security Fundamentals Every Developer Should Know
- New Report: Top OT/IoT Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- WhatsApp to move ahead with privacy update despite backlash
- Masslogger Swipes Microsoft Outlook, Google Chrome Credentials
- Why SAST and DAST are Crucial for The Security of Web and Mobile Applications?
- Three Paths for Reducing the Network Attack Surface
- How to Run a Successful Penetration Test
- Mac Malware Targets Apple’s In-House M1 Processor
|Tool Of The Day|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.