Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for February 12, 2021
Today’s newsworthy articles include: A business view of credential stuffing and account takeovers, Major TCP stacks riddled with vulnerabilities, Valentines Day malware attacks, Overcoming cloud security challenges, and 223 different vulnerabilities used by top ransomware.
- Credential Stuffing and Account Takeovers — The Business View
- When Email Security Attacks ‘Grow Up:’ Victims Losing More Money
- High-Severity Vulnerabilities Discovered in Multiple Embedded TCP/IP Stacks
- Pre-Valentine’s Day Malware Attack Mimics Flower, Lingerie Stores
- 5 Ways to Overcome Cloud Security Challenges
- Researchers identify 223 vulnerabilities used in recent ransomware attacks
- Three Open Source Software Security Myths Dispelled
- Ransomware Attackers Set Their Sights on SaaS
- Threat Researchers Discover State-Sponsored Android Spyware Connected to Confucius APT
- How to Enable Process Creation Events to Track Malware and Threat Activity
|Tool Of The Day|
|PatrowlHears – Vulnerability Intelligence Center / Exploits: PatrowlHears is an advanced and real-time Vulnerability Intelligence platform, including CVE, exploits, and threats news.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.