Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for February 11, 2021
Today’s newsworthy articles include: Potential new supply-chain attack threatens major companies, Android malware targets nuclear and military sites, 75% of healthcare apps are vulnerable, and A shared password led to water plant breach.
- Supply-Chain Hack Breaches 35 Companies, Including PayPal, Microsoft, Apple
- Military, Nuclear Entities Under Target By Novel Android Malware
- Breached Water Plant Employees Used the Same TeamViewer Password and No Firewall
- 75% of Apps in the Healthcare Industry Have a Security Vulnerability
- Multivector Attacks Demand Security Controls at the Messaging Level
- Researchers discover new malware from Chinese hacking group
- Is it Time to Update Your Cyber Insurance Strategy?
- Zero Trust in the Real World
|Tool Of The Day|
|PacketSifter – a Network Parsing and Telemetry Tool: PacketSifter is a tool/script that is designed to aid analysts in sifting through a packet capture (pcap) to find noteworthy traffic. Packetsifter accepts a pcap as an argument and outputs several files.|
Copyright © 2002-2022 John Masserini. All rights reserved.