Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for February 9, 2021
Today’s 8 newsworthy articles include: Remote attacker attempts to poison water supply, ‘U-Admin’ raided, ‘Ziggy’ ransomware shuts down, DDoS had a big 2020, and Preparing for quantum computing in the enterprise.
- Attacker Tries to Poison Water Supply near Tampa, Florida
- Arrest, Raids Tied to ‘U-Admin’ Phishing Kit
- How to prepare for quantum computing cybersecurity threats – TechRepublic
- Ziggy Ransomware Shuts Down a Week After Fonix Ransomware Quit
- Android devices caught in Matryosh botnet
- REvil, Ryuk and Tycoon Ransomware: How They Work and How to Defend Against Them
- 2020 Marked a Renaissance in DDoS Attacks
- Attackers Leverage Locally-Loaded Chrome Extension for Data Exfiltration
|Tool Of The Day|
|GPOZaurr – Group Policy Eater: Group Policy Eater is a PowerShell module that aims to gather information about Group Policies but also allows fixing issues that you may find in them.|
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.