Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for January 29, 2021
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Mass-uninstall of Emotet planned, LogoKit simplifies O365 phishing, HR cybertargets, Useful OSINT practices, New credential-stealing Android malware, and Unwinding the ‘Lebanese Ceder’ APT.
- ‘Lebanese Cedar’ APT
- LogoKit Simplifies Office 365, SharePoint ‘Login’ Phishing Pages
- Emotet botnet takedown – what you need to know
- Authorities plan to mass-uninstall Emotet from infected hosts in April
- Rocke Group’s Malware Now Has Worm Capabilities
- OSINT OPSEC: Not just for government anymore
- Is it Time for Some Threat Hunting?
- Targeted cyberthreats for HR
- Italy CERT Warns of a New Credential Stealing Android Malware
- Digital Identity Is the New Security Control Plane
- Securing IoT with PKI
- Why Do Subdomain Lookups for Cybersecurity?
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.