Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for January 27, 2021
Special note: SANS is offering a free Cyber Diversity training course to those who qualify. For more information, check the SANS Diversity Site.
Today’s newsworthy articles include: ‘Double Extortion’ ransomware schemes take off, New NAT slipstreaming attack, DanaBot roars back, Emotet sees a sharp increase in activity and Building a better SOC.
- Pay-Or-Get-Breached Ransomware ‘Double Extortion’ Schemes Take Off
- NAT Slipstreaming 2.0 Exposes Devices on Internal Networks to Remote Attacks
- Apple Ships Emergency Fixes for Under-Attack iOS Zero-Day
- DanaBot Malware Roars Back into Relevancy
- Sharp Increase in Emotet, Ransomware Droppers
- Building a Better SOC Based on What We Learned in 2020
- Healthcare Ransomware Attacks Continue Climbing
- WordPress security & hardening, the definitive guide
- Wipro’s State of Cybersecurity Report Reveals Valuable Insights
- CISO Conversations: Intel, Cisco Security Chiefs Discuss the Making of a Great CISO
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.