Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for January 26, 2021
Today’s 10 newsworthy articles include: Phishers taking aim at Executives with O365, A hard look at Biden’s Cybersecurity bill, the legal consequences of a cyber attack, and North Korea is targeting InfoSec researchers.
- Phishers Target C-Suite with Fake Office 365 Password Expiration Reports
- Researchers Disclose Undocumented Chinese Malware Used in Recent Attacks
- Google Warning: North Korean Gov Hackers Targeting Security Researchers
- Breaking Down Joe Biden’s $10B Cybersecurity ‘Down Payment’
- Jump Into 2021 With a Unified Approach to Remote Monitoring
- Human and Software Flaws Leave Remote Workers Vulnerable
- A Look at the Legal Consequence of a Cyber Attack
- How to Better Secure Your Microsoft 365 Environment
- ZTNA and CASB: Combining Key Pieces of the SASE Puzzle
- Enhancing Email Security with MTA-STS and SMTP TLS Reporting
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.