Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for January 23, 2021
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: New CursedGrabber campaigns target supply chain, Microsoft releases new SolarWinds IOC’s, Designing a security strategy with Google Cloud, DNS Security, and More stable Quantum computers.
- CursedGrabber strikes again: Sonatype spots new malware campaign against Software Supply Chains
- New blueprint for more stable quantum computers
- Microsoft Releases New Info on SolarWinds Attack Chain
- Google Research Pinpoints Security Soft Spot in Multiple Chat Platforms
- Why do we fall for SMS phishing scams so easily?
- Drupal Releases Security Updates
- DNS Security, A Never-Ending Story
- Growing Significance of Cyber Security in Healthcare Industry
- Social engineering gains momentum with cyber criminals
- Five Things Security and Development Teams Should Focus on in 2021
- A Security Practitioner’s Guide to Encrypted DNS
- Designing and deploying a data security strategy with Google Cloud
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.