Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for January 22, 2021
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Multiple Cisco advisories released, Google Forms plays a key role in BEC attacks, Windows RDP used to amplify DDoS attacks, DreamBus joins FreakOut in targeting Linux, and Quantum mechanics generating truly random numbers.
- Cisco Releases Advisories for Multiple Products
- Hacker Pig Latin: A Base64 Primer for Security Analysts
- Belgian Hospital Reroutes Critical Patients after Cyberattack
- Google Forms Set Baseline For Widespread BEC Attacks
- Social engineering gains momentum with cyber criminals
- Google Searches Expose Stolen Corporate Credentials
- Breach Data Shows Attackers Switched Gears in 2020
- Threat Actors Can Exploit Windows RDP Servers to Amplify DDoS Attacks
- New 451 Research Predicts a Growth in DaaS Adoption Due to Work From Home Trend
- DreamBus, FreakOut Botnets Pose New Threat to Linux Systems
- Using the unpredictable nature of quantum mechanics to generate truly random numbers
- Growing Significance of Cyber Security in Healthcare Industry
Copyright © 2002-2022 John Masserini. All rights reserved.