Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for January 21, 2021
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Fileless malware targeting Linux, New watering hole attack exposed, Critical Cisco SD-WAN bug, Powershell dropping REvil, Building a security-first culture, and several pieces on application security.
- Fileless Malware on Linux: Anatomy of an Attack
- Sophisticated Watering Hole Attack Exposed
- Getting Back to Basics With Data Security
- Building a Security-First Culture
- Ransomware’s cryptofootprint
- Critical Cisco SD-WAN Bugs Allow RCE Attacks
- Powershell Dropping a REvil Ransomware
- API Security in a Digitally Transformed World
- 3 Cybersecurity Challenges for Remotely Operating Critical Systems
- Re-Thinking Application Security
- Tips for a Bulletproof War Room Strategy
- Google Research Pinpoints Security Soft Spot in Multiple Chat Platforms
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.