Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for January 20, 2021
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Millions of devices hijacked thanks to DNS, Qakbot comes back from holiday break, Understanding CVSS scores, Malwarebytes hit by SolarWinds attackers, and FBI warns of Voice Phishing attacks.
- DNSpooq Flaws Allow DNS Hijacking of Millions of Devices
- FBI warns of voice phishing attacks stealing corporate credentials
- Malvuln – A Project Dedicated To Highlighting Vulnerabilities Within Malware
- Qakbot activity resumes after holiday break
- The Most Pressing Concerns Facing CISOs Today
- Insider Threats Are on the Rise and Growing More Costly. You Need the Right Tools to Detect Them
- Data Classification Is Data Storage
- FireEye Releases Tool For Auditing Networks for Techniques Used by SolarWinds Hackers
- Demystifying CVSS Scoring
- New Educational Video Series for CISOs with Small Security Teams
- SolarWinds Hackers Also Breached Malwarebytes Cybersecurity Firm
- Application Risk From 4 of Top 5 Vulnerability Attack Types Grows, .NET Applications Become Bigger Target for Attacks
Copyright © 2002-2022 John Masserini. All rights reserved.