Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for January 19, 2021
Note: Back from my brief hiatus and firing up the Daily News once again. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and 2021 is treating you well so far.
Today’s newsworthy articles include: Microsoft turns on O365 Enforcement Mode by default, Botnet actively going after Linux vulnerabilities, NSA release guidance on Encrypted DNS, Security as Code, and Eliminating unsupported TLS.
- Microsoft Implements Windows Zerologon Flaw ‘Enforcement Mode’
- Attackers Exploit Poor Cyber Hygiene to Compromise Cloud Security Environments
- Ongoing Botnet Attack Exploiting Recent Linux Vulnerabilities
- NSA Releases Guidance on Encrypted DNS in Enterprise Environments
- Security as Code: Why It’s Important and What You Need to Know
- Gordon for fast cyber reputation checks
- 6 Open Source Tools for Your Security Team
- Eliminating Obsolete TLS Protocol Configurations
- Apple Kills MacOS Feature Allowing Apps to Bypass Firewalls
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.