Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 22, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Apple zero-day zero-click used in spy attack, Sunburst DGA/DNS Tunneling, Look-alike domain mitigation, Critical Dell thin client vulnerability, What are Insider Threats, and 3 million users impacted by malicious browser extensions.
- Zero-Click Apple Zero-Day Uncovered in Pegasus Spy Attack
- 3 Million Users Have Installed 28 Malicious Chrome or Edge Extensions, Says Avast
- SolarWinds/SUNBURST: DGA or DNS Tunneling?
- Zero Trust: Not Just for Humans, but Also Machines
- Insider Threats: What Are They, Really?
- Defending Against State and State-Sponsored Threat Actors
- Predicated Data Classification Trends for 2021
- Look-alike Domain Mitigation: Breaking Down the Steps
- 5 recommendations for cyber maturity
- Critical Bugs in Dell Wyse Thin Clients Allow Code Execution, Client Takeovers
- Detecting SUNBURST/Solarigate activity in retrospect with Zeek – a practical example
- Report: 2020 Sees Spikes in Mobility, Fintech Fraud
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.