Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 21, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Zero-hour abuse of Google’s App engine attacks Office365 users, A second threat actor had access to SolarWinds, Second-stage Sunburst analysis reveals more victims, PyMICROPSIA Trojan continues to spread, and NSA warns of federated local-to-cloud attacks.
- Zero-Hour Phishing Attack on Google’s App Engine Targeting Office 365 Users Pushes Holiday Spike Above 100%
- Microsoft: a Second, Different Threat Actor Had Also Infected SolarWinds With Malware
- Info-stealing Trojan PyMICROPSIA Emerges As New Windows Malware
- Sunburst’s C2 Secrets Reveal Second-Stage SolarWinds Victims
- When Fancy Bear isn’t so Fancy: APT group’s ‘crude’ methods continue to work
- VMware Flaw a Vector in SolarWinds Breach?
- Microsoft: 2021 Is the Year Passwords Die
- CISA Alert: Sophisticated, Ongoing Cyberattacks Go Beyond SolarWinds
- NSA Warns Of Federated Login Abuse For Local-To-Cloud Attacks
- 6 Significant Cloud Security Threats
- Congress, experts worry about potential spy agency reorganization amid hack response
- 51% of WFH Parents Say Children Have Accessed Work Accounts
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.