Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 18, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: The future of cyberconflicts, The value of fully homomorphic encryption, One step closer to a Quantum internet, 5m WordPress sites under attack, Zombie malware earning big money, and New SocGholish attack framework powers drive-by attacks.
- The future of cyberconflicts
- Cybercrime Expected to Rise At an Unprecedented Rate in 2021
- Fully Homomorphic Encryption: Unlocking the Value of Sensitive Data While Preserving Privacy
- A Successful Experiment Gets Us One Step Closer To a Quantum Internet
- If You Don’t Hire Robots to Attack Your Networks, You’re Not Doing Security Right
- ‘SocGholish’ Attack Framework Powers Surge in Drive-By Attacks
- VPNs, MFA & the Realities of Remote Work
- When zombie malware leads to big-money ransomware attacks
- RubyGems Packages Laced with Bitcoin-Stealing Malware
- Code42 Incydr Series: Bringing Shadow IT into the light with Code42 Incydr
- 5M WordPress Sites Running ‘Contact Form 7’ Plugin Open to Attack
- Should You Use End-to-End Encryption for Your Email?
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.