Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 17, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Massive fraud operation facilitated mobile emulator farms, 65% increase in High-risk vuls during 2020, Security spend increases, but efficacy does not,DoppelPaymer gang harassing those who dont pay, Gifpaste-12 worm grows, and Critical Infra dealing with millions of unpatched IoT devices.
- Agent Tesla Keylogger Gets Data Theft and Targeting Update
- Millions of Unpatched IoT, OT Devices Threaten Critical Infrastructure
- Gitpaste-12 Worm Widens Set of Exploits in New Attacks
- IBM Trusteer Exposes Massive Fraud Operation Facilitated by Evil Mobile Emulator Farms
- Patching Still Poses Problems for Industrial Controllers, Networking Devices
- SSO and MFA Are Only Half Your Identity Governance Strategy
- Fourth Record Year in a Row for Vulnerabilities
- Bugcrowd Study Reveals 65% Increase in Discovery of High-Risk Vulnerabilities in 2020 Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- FBI says DoppelPaymer ransomware gang is harassing victims who refuse to pay
- Enterprises Increase Security Spending but not Efficacy
- Why Your Cloud Security Team Ignores Security Alerts
- Up To 3 Million Devices Infected By Malware-Laced Chrome and Edge Add-Ons
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.