Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 15, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Botnet attacking Postgre DB’s, New Windows Trojan goes after Outlook, Getting past air-gaps using WiFi, Office365 Fax Attack, and 20 million malware samples released for research.
- PgMiner Botnet Attacks Weakly Secured PostgreSQL Databases
- New Windows Trojan Steals Browser Credentials, Outlook Files
- Defending the Intelligent Edge from Evolving Attacks
- Third-Party Risk Management: How to Get Your Vendors on Board
- Cloud Identity and Access Management: Understanding the Chain of Access
- Microsoft Office 365 Credentials Under Attack By Fax ‘Alert’ Emails
- Unifying Security and Applications Through Identity
- 2021 Security Budgets: Top Priorities, New Realities
- Exfiltrating Data from Air-Gapped Computers via Wi-Fi Signals (Without Wi-Fi Hardware)
- SoReL-20M: A Huge Dataset of 20 Million Malware Samples Released Online
- Risks You Need to Consider When Using SaaS Providers
- Analyzing FireEye Maldocs, (Tue, Dec 15th)
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.