Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 14, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Three branches of Identity Governance, Cybersecurity’s New Normal, Pastebin used to spread njRAT, New DNS privacy standard supported by major players, Mountlocker gets an upgrade, and 8 insights from the ISC2 workforce study.
- The Three Branches of Identity Governance
- Penetration Testing: A Road Map for Improving Outcomes
- How Password Hashing Algorithms Work and Why You Never Ever Write Your Own
- Assessing the New Normal for Cybersecurity
- Hackers using Pastebin commands to spread njRAT (Bladabindi) trojan
- Security Issues in PoS Terminals Open Consumers to Fraud
- 8 Key Insights from the 2020 (ISC)2 Cybersecurity Workforce Study
- Why Apple, Cloudflare, and Fastly Proposed a New Privacy-Focused DNS Standard Called ‘Oblivious DoH’
- Third parties: The Risk Management Blind Spot
- Cloud Security: Messy Blobs and Leaky Buckets
- Google Plans to Calculate ‘Criticality’ Scores for Open Source Projects
- MountLocker ransomware hackers upgrade covert approach
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.