Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 14, 2020 (Special Report: SolarWinds Orion Attack)
Special Report: The SolarWinds Orion vulnerability coverage.
CISA Mitigation actions : https://cyber.dhs.gov/ed/21-01/
- WSJ: U.S. Agencies Hacked in Foreign Cyber Espionage Campaign Linked to Russia
- Washington Post: Russian government spies are behind a hacking campaign that has breached U.S. agencies and a top cyber firm
- Reuters: Suspected Russian hackers spied on U.S. Treasury emails
- MarketWatch: Russian hackers suspected of spying on U.S. government, including Treasury and Commerce departments
- SANS/ISC: SolarWinds Breach Used to Infiltrate Customer Networks (Solarigate)
- DataBreach Today: Hacked: US Commerce and Treasury Departments
- The Register: SolarWinds admits product updates were subverted by nation state while FireEye warns exploit is rampant
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.