Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 11, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: MoleRats espionage via Facebook, Microsoft exposes Adrozek malware, Facebook doxes APT32, 85k MySQL servers hit with ransomware, The blurry lines between physical and digital security, and the Misery of healthcare ransomware.
- MoleRats APT Returns with Espionage Play Using Facebook, Dropbox
- Future of ethical hacking in balance as the Supreme Court debates
- Microsoft Exposes Adrozek, Malware That Hijacks Chrome, Edge, and Firefox
- Facebook doxes APT32, links Vietnam’s primary hacking group to local IT firm
- Misery Of Ransomware Hits Hospitals The Hardest
- The Line Between Physical Security & Cybersecurity Blurs as World Gets More Digital
- PLEASE_READ_ME Ransomware Attacks 85K MySQL Servers
- Zero-Click Wormable RCE Vulnerability in Cisco Jabber Gets Fixed, Again
- ‘Fingerprint-Jacking’ Attack Technique Manipulates Android UI
- Knowing What the Enemy Knows Is Key to Proper Defense
- Operation StealthyTrident: corporate software under attack
- How Open Security Can Make Threat Management More Efficient
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.