Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 10, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Global cybercrime passes $1 trillion, Spammers up their impersonation game, What does ‘exceeding’ computer authorization really mean, The new era of cyberthreats, and Adobe issues the final Flash update ever.
- 10 Ways Device Identifiers Can Spot a Cybercriminal
- Navigating the Security Maze in a New Era of Cyberthreats
- Global Cybercrime Losses Cross $1 Trillion Mark
- Record Levels of Software Bugs Plague Short-Staffed IT Teams in 2020
- Hackers are selling more than 85000 SQL databases on a dark web portal
- Adobe Releases the Last Flash Update Ever
- Is Your Language of Choice a Major Flaw Offender?
- Ransomware Makes Up Half of All Major Incidents
- Spammers Get Better at Impersonating Banking Services, Use Lingo and Legit Layouts to Con Victims
- When Do You ‘Exceed’ Your Authorization to Use Computer Data?
- ‘Immense’ synergies to be gained between TIC 3.0 and CDM
- Break Down Walls in the SOC for Better Data Security
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.