Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 9, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: FireEye’s red-team tools compromised, Krebs sues Trump campaign for defamation, D-Link Router critical advisory, Adobe issues warning for macOS users, and Google patches critical Wi-Fi bugs.
- FireEye Cyberattack Compromises Red-Team Security Tools
- Former CISA director Chris Krebs sues Trump campaign, lawyer after death threats
- The Remote-Work Transition Shifts Demand for Cyber Skills
- Adobe Warns Windows, macOS Users of Critical-Severity Flaws
- SIEM Security Myths Debunked: SOC Hero or Zero?
- Recent Qakbot (Qbot) activity, (Wed, Dec 9th)
- Google Patches Critical Wi-Fi and Audio Bugs in Android Handsets
- Usage Scenarios for Externalized Trust
- Open-Source Developers Still Not Interested in Secure Coding
- Critical, Unpatched Bugs Open GE Radiological Devices to Remote Code Execution
- Advisory for D-Link VPN Router Vulnerabilities
- Pandemic Waves Underscore Vulnerabilities in Cloud File Systems
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.