Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 8, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Wormable MS Teams bug identified, Quantum computing breakthrough is a warning, Healthcare cybersecurity shortcomings, Targeted awareness training, and Phishing campaign targets 200M O365 accounts.
- Zero-Click Wormable RCE Vulnerability Reported in Microsoft Teams
- Chinese Breakthrough in Quantum Computing a Warning for Security Teams
- Phishing Campaign Targets 200M Microsoft 365 Accounts
- 4 Things a Good Vulnerability Management Policy Should Include
- Healthcare in Crisis: Diagnosing Cybersecurity Shortcomings in Unprecedented Times
- Chart: Cyberthreats Follow Workers Home
- AMNESIA:33 – Foresout Research Labs Finds 33 New Vulnerabilities in Open Source TCP/IP Stacks
- Laying the terms for partnerships with ethical hackers
- Targeted Cyberattacks Require Targeted Security Awareness Training
- NSA Warns: Patched VMware Bug Under Active Attack
- Attack Surface Discovery: Do Non-Attributable Domain Names Present a Risk?
- Rana Android Malware Updates Allow WhatsApp, Telegram IM Snooping
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.