Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 7, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Lessons learned from Flash’s demise, Cloudflare’s WAF bypass attack, Understanding BEC/EAC’s, Key OT cybersecurity challenges, A new VMWare SD-WAN attack, and Developing a true path to cybersecurity.
- Flash Dies but Warning Signs Persist: A Eulogy for Tech’s Terrible Security Precedent
- Intel Doubles Down on Emerging Technologies for Sharing and Using Data Securely
- BECs and EACs: What’s the Difference?
- VMware Rolls a Fix for Formerly Critical Zero-Day Bug
- Researchers call for a determined path to cybersecurity
- Key OT Cybersecurity Challenges: Availability, Integrity and Confidentiality
- Security of Millions At Risk Due to Unpatched Android Apps
- Thoughts from the NCSC 2020 Annual Review
- CVE-2020-4003: VMWare SD-WAN Orchestrator (SQL Injection)
- RDPalooza: RDPs in the World of Cybercrime
- Cloudflare WAF Bypass Via Padding Technique Discovered
- Blueliv Threat Exchange Network
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.