Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 4, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Bypassing next-gen endpoint protection, Trickbot gets firmware attack, Securing Kubernetes, 80% of cyber criminals use HTTPS, Targeting the COVID-19 Vaccine Cold Chain, and A new Obfuscation-As-a-Service platform uncovered.
- The chronicles of Emotet
- CI/CD With Veracode Docker Images
- Researchers Bypass Next-Generation Endpoint Protection
- Detecting Actors Activity with Threat Intel, (Fri, Dec 4th)
- APT annual review: What the world’s threat actors got up to in 2020
- A Holistic Approach to Kubernetes Security and Compliance
- TrickBot Malware Gets UEFI/BIOS Bootkit Feature to Remain Undetected
- 5 Ways to Accelerate Security Confidence for AWS Cloud
- Kubernetes Security Best Practices
- APWG Q3 Report: Four Out of Five Criminals Prefer HTTPS
- IBM Uncovers Global Phishing Campaign Targeting the COVID-19 Vaccine Cold Chain
- Researchers Discover New Obfuscation-As-a-Service Platform
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.