Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 3, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Notable NIST 800-53 changes, Good IT hygiene wins over silver bullets, The Microsoft privacy backlash, Protecting yourself against multi-platform malware, Deathstalker hiding in plain sight, and The buzz about SASE.
- SWAP Detector: Preventing API Errors from Swapped Arguments
- Healthcare security in 2021
- Loyal Employee … or Cybercriminal Accomplice?
- Open Source Flaws Take Years to Find But Just a Month to Fix
- SASE 101: Why All the Buzz?
- Why I’d Take Good IT Hygiene Over Security’s Latest Silver Bullet
- Turla’s ‘Crutch’ Backdoor Leverages Dropbox in Espionage Attacks
- Notable Enhancements to the New Version of NIST SP 800-53
- How to Protect Your Business From Multi-Platform Malware Systems
- Microsoft Revamps ‘Invasive’ M365 Feature After Privacy Backlash
- What did DeathStalker hide between two ferns?
- iPhone Bug Allowed for Complete Device Takeover Over the Air
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.