Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for December 1, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Planning for Zero Trust, TrickBot sputters back to health, US Supreme Court to review CFAA, Backup strategies during Work-from-home, and WannaCry is making a resurgence.
- Look Beyond the ‘Big 5’ in Cyberattacks
- Data Backup and Recovery Strategies during Work from Home
- Zero trust planning: Key factors for IT pros to consider
- 4 Free Online Cyber Security Testing Tools For 2021
- How to Spot Razy Malware Undetected By AV Systems
- Old Vulnerabilities Open the Door for WannaCry Ransomware
- It’s hard to keep a big botnet down: TrickBot sputters back toward full health
- Supreme Court considers scope of federal anti-hacking law in biggest cyber case to date
- Driven by Ransomware, Cyber Claims Rise in Number & Value
- Digitally Signed Bandook Trojan Reemerges in Global Spy Campaign
- MacOS Users Targeted By OceanLotus Backdoor
- Nation-State Hackers Caught Hiding Espionage Activities Behind Crypto Miners
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.