Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
Curated daily news for November 30, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: The time to quantum-proof is now, Updating your Remote Access Policy, Drupal releases patch for critical vulnerability, Pay2Key is exploding, and 50k passwords leaked for Fortinet VPN’s.
- What is a Certificate Revocation List (CRL) vs OCSP | Keyfactor
- Remote workforce, web portal, and DevSecOps: Three focus areas for cybersecurity
- Why Security Awareness Training Should Be Backed by Security by Design
- Why It’s Time to Quantum-Proof Your Communications Infrastructure
- How to Update Your Remote Access Policy – And Why You Should Now
- The Top Five Web Application Authentication Vulnerabilities We FindCYBER Rules: DOD’s DFARS and CMMC Explained
- Critical MobileIron RCE Flaw Under Active Attack
- New malware fraudulently subscribes victims to premium phone services
- Drupal Release Emergency Fixes For Critical Code Execution Flaws
- DEF CON 28 Safe Mode Password Village – Dr. Matt Weir’s ‘Practical PCFG Password Cracking’
- Hacker leaks credentials for 50000 vulnerable Fortinet VPNs
- Pay2Key Ransomware Joins the Threat Landscape
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.