Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 25, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Attackers spoofing FBI domain, Critical GIT vulnerability, New Trickbot tricks, Evolving ransomware defense, Stantinko botnet targeting Linux devices, and Navigating the Treasury’s OFAC advisory.
- Live Patching Windows API Calls Using PowerShell, (Wed, Nov 25th)
- US Treasury’s OFAC Ransomware Advisory: Navigating the Gray Areas
- How a Cybersecurity Training Program Can Recruit From Inside Your Business
- Stantinko Botnet Now Targeting Linux Servers to Hide Behind Proxies
- Blackrota Golang Backdoor Packs Heavy Obfuscation Punch
- How Ransomware Defense is Evolving With Ransomware Attacks
- Latest Version of TrickBot Employs Clever New Obfuscation Trick
- State of Software Security v11: Key Takeaways for Developers
- CVE-2020-27955: Git LFS RCE
- What is NAS-ID?
- DevSecOps: 4 Reasons You Need One
- FBI warns of hackers spoofing its domain
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.