Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 24, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Imminent RYUK threat for hospitals, More AWS API vulnerabilities, New critical VMware zero-day with no patch, DDoS prep ahead of Black Friday, and TA416 has new PlugX variant.
- Ransomware Increase Highlights Need for Better IT, OT Security
- Imminent Threat for US Hospitals and Clinics, RYUK Ransomware Alert (AA20-302A)
- IT security under attack blog series: Instant domain persistence by registering a rogue domain controller
- Cloud Compliance Doesn’t Equal Security
- Be Prepared for Increased DDoS Attacks Ahead of Black Friday
- Lookalike domains and how to outfox them
- Why IT General Controls Are Important for Compliance and Cybersecurity
- 3 Steps CISOs Can Take to Convey Strategy for Budget Presentations
- Palo Alto Networks Surfaces AWS API Vulnerabilities
- TA416 APT Rebounds With New PlugX Malware Variant
- Critical VMware Zero-Day Bug Allows Command Injection; Patch Pending
- As ‘Anywhere Work’ Evolves, Security Will Be Key Challenge
Copyright © 2002-2021 John Masserini. All rights reserved.