Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 23, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: New NIST baseline controls, The 2020 ISC2 workforce study results, Digging into Apple-notarized malware, GoDaddy employees tricked into fraud, ESXi critical vulnerabilities, and The efficacy of security tools.
- New Grelos Skimmer Variants Siphon Credit Card Data
- China’s State-Sponsored Hacking Hits Companies Around the World
- From Alan Turing to Future Artificial Intelligences – Reading Security Signals
- 5 takeaways from the 2020 (ISC)2 Cybersecurity Workforce Study
- Apple Lets Some Network Traffic Bypass Firewalls on MacOS Big Sur
- Apple-Notarized Malware: What It Is and How It Affects Mac Users
- NIST Updates Control Baselines, Integrates Privacy
- New Study Says Cyber Security Technology Isn’t as Effective As It Should Be
- GoDaddy Employees Used in Attacks on Multiple Cryptocurrency Services
- New Proposed DNS Security Features Released
- Security Pros Push for More Pervasive Threat Modeling
- VMware Fixes Critical Flaw in ESXi Hypervisor
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.