Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 20, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Maximizing 2021 spend, Managing remote insider threats, The evolution of Emotet, Managing multiple security tools, 2020’s worst password list, and Criminals leveraging Google services.
- 2021 Cybersecurity Spending: How to Maximize Value
- Healthcare Orgs: What You Need to Know About TrickBot and Ryuk
- Cybercriminals Get Creative With Google Services
- The worst passwords of 2020: Is it time to change yours?
- Defining Security Policies to Manage Remote Insider Threats
- Maintaining Governance and Security in Multi-Tool Environments
- Cybersecurity Framework: How To Create A Resilience Strategy
- IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act Passed, Heads to President’s Desk
- Evolution of Emotet: From Banking Trojan to Malware Distributor
- Hundreds of Thousands of SMBGhost and BlueKeep Infected Systems Are Still Up and Running
- Evasive Maneuvers in Data Stealing Gateways
- Disaster Recovery Plan Template: 8 Key Steps for Businesses
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.