Estimated Reading Time: < 1 minute
CURATED daily news for November 19, 2020
Today’s 12 newsworthy articles include: Ransomware operators open file storage service for stolen data, Identifying ‘Cobalt Strike’ on your network, Worlds fastest IDS/IPS released, WordPress under massive attacks, and AWS API’s vulnerable to abuse.
- How to Identify Cobalt Strike on Your Network
- Out With the Old Perimeter, in With the New Perimeters
- DarkSide Ransomware Operators Plan to Open Distributed Storage System for Stolen Files
- Google Chrome 87 Closes High-Severity ‘NAT Slipstreaming’ Hole
- Researchers Warn of Critical Flaws Affecting Industrial Automation Systems
- Nature vs. Nurture Tip 1: Use DAST With SAST
- Ransomware Response: Time is More Than Just Money
- Massive, China-State-Funded Hack Hits Companies Around the World, Report Says
- How To Benchmark a Web Vulnerability Scanner?
- Researchers Say They’ve Developed Fastest Open Source IDS/IPS
- Widespread Scans Underway for RCE Bugs in WordPress Websites
- Nearly Two Dozen AWS APIs Are Vulnerable to Abuse
Copyright © 2002-2020 John Masserini. All rights reserved.